- Getting asks isn’t a regular thing, I still smile when I see Messages (1).
- People don’t reblog me ASAP. Sure, I get reblogged 20 or 30 notes, if I’m lucky.
- I don’t get asked for pictures of me.
- People don’t ask me for requests.
- I don’t have a lot to offer.
- most of my blog is 99.9% reblogs
- i LOVE every little follower of mine
You ever look back on your life and wonder, “What did I ever do?” And then you watch a bunch of teenagers nail Porgy and Bess. ┐(・。・┐) ♪
YOU DEMANDED IT! Check out the full-length official trailer for Dear White People before it hits theaters this weekend.
this. is. gonna. be. so. good.
The whole SciShow office is so freaking stoked about this it’s adorable. To be clear, I also have not been this excited about a movie (that wasn’t based on my brother’s book) since Deathly Hallows.
this looks so freaking fantastic!!!
NEW VIDEO: “KILL YOUR BABIES”
Reblog this if you want me to stalk your blog! :]
god, he’s just one of my favorite people…watch and then you will understand the title :)
Today, July 21, is Ernest Hemingway’s birthday. To celebrate, here are a three things you may not have known about him:
- He (supposedly) invented the cocktail Death in the Afternoon. In a collection of celebrity recipes he instructed readers to “Pour one jigger absinthe into a Champagne glass. Add iced Champagne until it attains the proper opalescent milkiness. Drink three to five of these slowly.” (He also shared the recipe for his favorite hamburger.)
- He rewrote the ending the A Farewell To Arms 39 times before he was satisfied.
- He named his fishing boat Pilar.
- Anonymous said:Wait, snow white and aurora are in your top 3? They literally have no personality. They're pretty objects who promote outdated values of femininity and encourage young girls to be useless that are acted upon by jealous female villains and masculine princes. They're like the epitome of the patriarchy in the film industry. I don't understand how you can be a HTTYD fan and enjoy that disgusting level of objectification and sexism.
first of all, you’re the one calling women “objects” just because they don’t fit into your standards. guess what, women come in all...